All URL Breakpoints are preserved across Web Inspector sessions.
URL Breakpoints have two different types: Containing and Matching.
In addition to Containing and Matching URL Breakpoints, there is also a special URL Breakpoint: All Requests.
The All Requests URL Breakpoint can be added/enabled by selecting selecting All Requests after clicking on the [Create Breakpoint] in the top-right of the Breakpoints section in the navigation sidebar in the Sources Tab.
URL Breakpoints can either be enabled or disabled . Ideally, URL Breakpoints will always be enabled , but there are a few reasons why they would be disabled :
- the URL Breakpoint was manually disabled . Clicking (or right-clicking and selecting Enable Breakpoint or Disable Breakpoint in the context menu) on any breakpoint icon in the navigation sidebar in the Sources Tab will toggle between enabled and disabled .
- breakpoints have been globally disabled . The global breakpoint control is a button that looks just like a breakpoint located in the top of the navigation sidebar in the Sources Tab.
All enable/disable/delete toggles are available in the context menu when right-clicking on any URL Breakpoint.
- enabled (breakpoints globally enabled)
- disabled (breakpoints globally enabled)
- enabled (breakpoints globally disabled)
- disabled (breakpoints globally disabled)