Another week in WebKit land. Let’s make this quick, since I’m already late with the blog!
- David Hyatt violated the flexible box spec with good intentions.
- Radu Stavila implemented .offsetParent, .offsetLeft and .offsetTop for elements inside named flow.
- Bruno Abinader made -text-decoration-line: blink; a semi-thing.
- Claudio Saavedra made CSS variables case-sensitive.
- Andy Estes made sure we don’t cache non-HTTP resources indefinitely.
- Ryosuke Niwa made the leaks builders work again.
- Ownership of the EFL build bot was handed over to Gyuyoung Kim.
- Martin Robinson continued working on the Gtk+/CMake build system, now building WebKit2.
- Žan Doberšek enabled full C++11 support for the Gtk+ port.
Random cool stuff:
- Antti Koivisto removed 8.8 million lines of Shadow DOM code.
- Anders Carlsson learned about null pointers.