Last week in WebKit:
Millions of lines!
Another week in WebKit land. Let’s make this quick, since I’m already late with the blog!
- David Hyatt violated the flexible box spec with good intentions.
- Radu Stavila implemented .offsetParent, .offsetLeft and .offsetTop for elements inside named flow.
- Bruno Abinader made -text-decoration-line: blink; a semi-thing.
- Claudio Saavedra made CSS variables case-sensitive.
- Andy Estes made sure we don’t cache non-HTTP resources indefinitely.
- Ryosuke Niwa made the leaks builders work again.
- Ownership of the EFL build bot was handed over to Gyuyoung Kim.
- Martin Robinson continued working on the Gtk+/CMake build system, now building WebKit2.
- Žan Doberšek enabled full C++11 support for the Gtk+ port.
Random cool stuff:
- Gavin Barraclough made process suppression throttle scripted animations.
- Frédéric Wang fixed a spacing bug with text-indent in MathML.
- Christophe Dumez removed a bunch of custom bindings code.
- Antti Koivisto removed 8.8 million lines of Shadow DOM code.
- Anders Carlsson learned about null pointers.
The WebKitten of the Week is Darin Adler, who’s continuing his awesome crusade to clean up the DOM Clipboard implementation. This sentence is pure filler so I get more words to link.